Well, let's see...
- I, of course have posted a few times over the past weeks.
- There are now officially 50 "Most Engaged Workplaces" - (transparency - I was a judge.)
- There are 21 Endangered Employee Benefits
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has some news - (transparency - I do some social media stuff for them.)
- They (researchers) found that hating your job may run in the family (let's see an incentive program handle that.)
But why not just click over to our "Compendium" and read them yourself?
The compendium is a collection of the things we've seen in and around the web that we found interesting and noteworthy in the incentive world and we think you might like it too. You don't need to do the work - we're already doing it so just piggy-back on our stuff. We don't mind. Really, we don't.
See ya soon with another compendium...
BTW - can you believe it is September already! Wow.
FYI - we are always looking for new sources of information so feel free to let me know if you have blog or a site that you think we would find interesting. If so - we'll subscribe and see if there is stuff that should be included in the next go-round.
Be warned - if your feed is set up to only push out a teaser paragraph or an excerpt it gets bounced. We won't spend the time to click out and give you link juice when you could be thinking about your readers and provide the full feed. And FYI - most people who subscribe in a reader feel the same way. Open up the feed kids - information wants to be free!